Despite the fact that I am constantly distracted by the thought of moving and wedding and basically anything other than thesis, I am stuck finishing this thing to the best of my ability...tonight. The remaining tasks for the night:
-Incorporate intercoder reliability into findings
-Write discussion section (approx. 10 pages)
-Finish findings section (five more pages)
-Find more research on magazines, covers, celebrities and/or reality TV to back up data
No small task for a brief Sunday night, and yet I'm procrastinating right now by writing this post. I guess there's no better way to end your time at college than spending it how you always have.
In other news, I had a lovely unexpected visit from Jim yesterday. I think it was a necessary break we both needed, and he brought Hobbes! Even in spite of the further procrastination that ensued, I don't regret it at all.
Will update once this draft is gone! Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment