Monday, July 19, 2010

It's been a while.

Long time, no post. Totally my fault. A lot has happened in some aspects of our lives, and still other aspects have not progressed (unfortunately).

Jim is still waiting on an update about his job transfer. It's been 14 weeks since he began the process of trying to procure a creative position here, and still nothing. Tomorrow could be a really important day for us, if it goes as we'd like it; tomorrow is (tentatively) when he is supposed to hear if he got a job at the UWS store. However, with Apple's track record on this matter, I'm not holding my breath. It's really no big deal. Just our life together, waiting to begin, that's all. :(

In the meantime, I've been keeping busy with work and an all-too-active social life. I got an iPhone, so I'm much better at capturing moments in photo. Pics here from the past month or so...
The cat that lives in our basement.

The super cute ads in the subway for the new Manhattan Target

View of the Brooklyn Bridge from the Ikea Water Taxi

Also saw an old-timey sailboat?

Andrew, Jamie and Allie on the Big Piano at FAO Schwartz

View from my spot in line (after approx. 1.5 hours) for iPhone 4 on day two of sales

Aaaand after 2.5 hours...

The Le Pliage wall, from my glorious trip to Boutique Longchamp

Obligatory cat update:
Hobbes and I having a moment. Short-lived, I'm sure.

Bath time. Another short-lived moment, no doubt.

The kookaburra stalking from above. Please note snaggletooth exposure.

Cuteness overload

No comments:

Post a Comment